[BRLTTY] Failed to start.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Sep 22 12:30:35 EDT 2017

Hi!
had to remove brltty 5.5 as it did not work properly for me.
But i decided to reinstall it without any prefix directories specified in the  ./configure script.
However when i run the start brltty i get a message telling me something like failed to start brltty.
The file in /etc/init/ is called brltty.conf which i think is right if i understand the README.Upstart file.
SO my question is where i have gone wrong?
The old version of brltty is still installed and is started when booting vinux 5.1.
This is brltty 5.4 and i rather use 5.5 instead.
Any help is appreciated.
/A