[BRLTTY] Andorid SSH Clients

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 01:10:26 EDT 2018

Hello,

Do you guys know termux - a terminal emulator app for android that also
includes its own slightly modified apt package manager and its own single
user environment for running console apps?
Oere is my attempt on making it at least marginally accessible.
I'm using it to look at my stuff with talkback on android if i have no
computer around.
Of course editing text and other stuff is not handled very well in fact
only dialogue style apps are useable - you write a command and the
executable outputs its results. Stil I.d say it's a good start.
If you like try it out, tweak it, give some nice ideas and perhaps we might
even be able to improve it together.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa so 31. 3. 2018, 3:19 Rob <captinlogic at gmail.com> napísal(a):