[BRLTTY] Andorid SSH Clients

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:41:15 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to say that it allows running many of those apps you are used to
run on your linux box locally on the android device it-self. For example it
can run clang, python, nano, open-ssh (both server and client), emacs, it
can even run pulse audio, php, mariadb, node-js and many more.
Of course all these are rebuild for the appropriate CPU architecture e.g.
armv7 in most cases. It also handles 64 bit arm cpu's.
So you can run ssh client, irrsi, whatever you like on your android device
and have very basic access to its text output via the termux android app.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa ne 1. 4. 2018, 7:22 Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> napísal(a):