[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android and Android warning

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Apr 1 08:29:38 EDT 2018

Dear core developers,
I Am aware, that Android is not Windows. But I have one plea to you. Is
it possible to really force Android 6.0, that it will really remember
USB device,  which have been used by Brltty. Because even if I confirm
The corresponding checkbox in Android device connedct permission dialog,
when ever I restart The device, or if I bestart Brltty service, it
require permission confirmation again.
It is sad, that Google did not allow developer to add some item inside
androidmanifest.xml or that dialog window do not store previous setting.
I do not know, if it is possible to use Android 8 0 without this issue.
Brltty for Android work perfectly and this is my biggest problem, but it
is very probably Android problem.
Thank you very much for yours advice.