[BRLTTY] New Android apk.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 4 06:44:01 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Robert Pösel on 2018/04/04 at 09:32 +0200]

>issues I mentioned about notifications are fixed in your latest APK, thanks.

Is the 8.0 notification channel working properly?

>And the icon looks much better now. For normal app I would say it
>might be improved further, but as app for blind people it's
>definitely good enough.

I'm always open to improving it. Nothing wrong with making it look good for
sighted people. I just need the help of sighted people to come up with
something better. I was able to create the current one with the convert command
of ImageMagick.

>Also icon for input service looks okay too. It's visible only in one place in
>settings anyway, when enabling the input service (at least I haven't seen it
>anywhere else).

I'm not supplying one so it must be a default one. What's the picture? I still
think that a braille keyboard would be nice.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |