[BRLTTY] Eclipse package prepared for Brltty Android compilation

Robert Pösel robyer at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 4 06:57:43 EDT 2018

I understand you might dislike Android Studio for various reasons, but
what you wrote just isn't truth.

On official webpage they mention these requirements:

   3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android
Emulator
   2 GB of available disk space minimum,
   4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and
emulator system image)

I'm using it on notebook with 2 core processor (base frequency 2.6 Ghz),
with SSD disk and it's working ok. Also it takes less than 4 GB memory.

It surely depends on how complex project you open, but in any case,
Android Studio is being continuously optimized and improved, and it went
great way since first versions. It should be much faster even for
complex projects with many dependencies.

Btw I think I remember you from Miranda NG, where I was developing
Facebook plugin (my nick is Robyer).