[BRLTTY] 5.6

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 6 07:11:20 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Mgr. Janusz Chmiel on 2018/04/06 at 09:57 +0200]

>Please do you think, that it is possible to set DOT pressure on
>Tieman Braille Voyager while using non original .sys driver from
>Tieman?

this should already be supported. Look in the Presentation submenu of the
preferences menu for Dot Firmness. Please let me know how it works. If you can
configure it the way you need then don't forget to save your prefernce changes.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |