[BRLTTY] question about windows 10 and brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 16 05:51:10 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Velegi István on 2018/04/16 at 11:11 +0200]

>I tried changing the driver to fs but no success.

Setting the driver to ts (TSI) won't work. You need to use the bl (BrailleLite)
driver.

>I forgot to mention that my device is set to 9600 baud, 8 bits, 1 stop
>bits and no parity and no handshake.
>Same on pc side at the usb to serial bridge configuration.

The BrailleLite driver assumes hardware flow control. I'm not sure what Windows
would call that. For example, it might call it something like CTS/RTS.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |