[BRLTTY] how to add support for Brltty X11 driver in Xorg session

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Apr 29 12:35:28 EDT 2018

Dear MR Tibault,
I AM using Fedora 27 Gnome and they did not include latest Brltty. The
question is, if I do not have to also install brltty-x11 driver, it is
not inside Fedora default set repositories.
And I Am afraid, that without this little package, it will not work.
Thank you very much for command. But The question is, if it  is not
necessary to add X11 brltty driver inside some folder related to Xorg
server. So I will be able to use it. I will experiment.
Thank you very much for yours advice.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.