[BRLTTY] [orca-list] Brail display with Ubuntu/Orca

bittukumar jaiswal bittukjaiswal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:44:14 EDT 2018

so how to get insstalled BRLTTY 5.6 on my Ubuntu 18.04 system to use
Braille Me Braille display?
or I have to somthing in Orca settings.
please guide me.

--
Best regards
Bittukumar Jaiswal
E-Mail ID: bittukjaiswal at gmail.com
Web site: http://innovisiontech.co/
CM 09 SINE (Society for Innovation & Entrepreneurship), IIT Bombay,
Mumbai 400076