[BRLTTY] Auto-Scroll Mode

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Mon Aug 27 12:24:36 EDT 2018

Hi

John Covici schrieb am 23.08.2018,  9:08 -0400:
>I would love that mode, but the system would have to know which is the
>last line of the page, so it  would not try to go below that line
No, it wouldn't. Whenever the braille display wraps to the physical next line,
BRLTTY should emit an "arrow-down" TTY sequence (\r I think), triggering it again
to move the display to the new line. This would work both when you are in the
middle of the screen or on the last line.
I hope that makes it more clear.

Sebastian
--
Web: https://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: https://www.crustulus.de/blog