[BRLTTY] [OT] betris -- a horizontal braille version of tetris

Mario Lang mlang at blind.guru
Thu Aug 30 19:57:06 EDT 2018

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Mario Lang, le ven. 31 août 2018 00:43:03 +0200, a ecrit:
>> I implemented a horizontal version of tetris using Braille dots to
>> represent the game field.
>
> Nice! :D
> and in just a few hundred lines of Haskell, even nicer :D

Actually, I only wrote about 50 lines of Haskell myself.
I listed the complete game logic (with permission) from another project
which happens to be written in a way that can be refitted with a new
UI pretty easily.

P.S.: Unicode Braille is so very useful.  I totally hope the /dev/vcsu
patch will be merged!

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕