[BRLTTY] Pronto keys does not work

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 03:29:49 EST 2018

Hi!
> Could you please test the latest development code and let me know if it
works?
I downloaded the latest development code from github and compiled it.
The problem persists.
I tried to run brltty with -lbrlkeys to see if I was able to figure out the
problem.
$ sudo killall brltty
$ sudo ./brltty -L/tmp/brltty.log -lbrlkeys
If I pressed keys slowly, (at least one second between each press), then it
looks like the following in the log-file for each key press:
2018-01-29 at 22:49:38.136 [brltty] input byte missing at offset 0
2018-01-29 at 22:49:38.136 [brltty] Partial Packet: 33 00 01 33 00 00
Nothing happened when I pressed the keys.
But, and this is verystrange, if I press rapidly on the keys, than it looks
different.
I have attach a log-file where I press four times on dot1 and 5 times on
dot2 as rapid as I can. It appears a single 'a' after this sequence.

How ever, if you can't solve this problem, it's not worse for me because my
VarioUltra works now. But I think this should be called a bug, and bugs
should be eliminated.
I'm not yet a developer of brltty myself, but I'm likely to help you
testing.
Does anyone else have any experience with a pronto, and does it work for
you?