[BRLTTY] Regression Hedo MobiLine

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jul 19 04:30:31 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2018/07/19 at 10:15 +0200]

>Were you able to look into the debug file?

I haven't looked at it yet, but shall loook for it now and let you know what I
find.

I've been ignoring a lot of things, including this list, for a bit because my
wife of 40 years died about a week and a half ago. We had a wonderful marriage
which, among other things, yielded 13 children. No longer being together is
taking a bit of getting used to, so please bear with me.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |