[BRLTTY] Brltty beep on android

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:45:01 EDT 2018

I found the problem. Every time a key pressed, one extra packet was sent
and I don't know why.
This doesn't relate to "unexpected packet". "unexpected packet" log was
just to log every packet.

The first bytes of extra packet is zero (none of my packets is this way!) .
Currently I just ignore these extra packets, but I don't know where they
come from.