[BRLTTY] How doyou read books?

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:43:01 EST 2018

Oh, thanks. When BRLTTY gets a driver for the Braille note Touch, I’ll probably try compiling and running it on my Mac, if that’s still possible. There should really be an article on the BRLTTY site about that, and maybe even applications that work well with BRLTTY for doing everyday tasks, like writing and reading. I know, all CLI apps should work, but some work better than others for tasks.
Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor

, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint instructor certified by World Services for the Blind