[BRLTTY] New Android apk.

Robert Pösel robyer at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 22 09:15:44 EDT 2018

Dne 22.03.2018 v 13:48 Dave Mielke napsal(a):
> The problem is that
> I'm looking for someone who can do some visual image stuff for me. Are you good
> at that? If so, I'll tell you what I'm looking for.
Unfortunately I'm not good at graphics design.

> My understanding is that the icon should be white (not black) foreround and
> transparent background.
You are right. In docs they say "Status bar icons are composed simply of
white pixels on a transparent backdrop, with alpha blending used for
smooth edges and internal texture where appropriate." I got confused by
the results I saw on the phone without reading the docs.

Robert