[BRLTTY] Braille representation of some Unicode characters

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Tue Mar 27 05:31:51 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I am wondering whether some Unicode characters have a braille
representation that takes more than one cell in our braille tables.
There is for instance the case of the horizontal ellipsis (I don't know
its codepoint anddon't know how to easily find it, sorry). For such a
character, I'd like to have a representationlike ... (so three braille
cells), but then it will mean that one screen line of 80 won't fit with
my 40 braille display as wellas when each character on the screen
occupies exactly one braille cell.

Do you guys have any thought about this?

Thanks,

Shérab.