[BRLTTY] New Android apk.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 27 10:40:07 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Robert Pösel on 2018/03/27 at 16:32 +0200]

>You can forget this point for now as I realized you are not targeting
>latest SDK version, so that system notification is not showed in that
>case.

Yes, but I have noted it, and thanks for the pointers.

By the way: Does the icon look okay, now?

There's something else on my wish list that maybe you can help with. We still
need an icon for brltty's input service. I'm thinking that a picture of a
braille keyboard would be good. Of course, since I don't want to promote any
particular manufacturer, it'd need to be an unbranded picture. I'm not asking
for you to draw it :-) just to perhaps search for one that we can legally use.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |