[BRLTTY] Feature request for next Brltty apk for android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 1 17:23:23 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Charlie Te Huia Tukino Smith on 2018/05/02 at 08:47 +1200]

>I use it via usb, however it'd be nice to have support for bluetooth.

Okay, so USB does work but you'd like Bluetooth to work.

>But, I know how crazy android is, however I'm always happy to test if
>the next android ever has bn bluetooth support.

No, Android is just fine. The problem, in your case, is that the older Braille
Note models use a very non-standard way of emulating a serial port over
Bluetooth. In response to your request, I'm trying, one more time, to try to
figure out what it is and to get some documenation for it. Please, though,
don't hold your hopes too high.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |