[BRLTTY] HandyTech Actilino: how to go up one line?

Raphaël POITEVIN raphael.poitevin at gmail.com
Sat May 12 17:29:13 EDT 2018

Hi!

If that model is based on the same design than the others Handy Tech,
there are two keys which are called rocker "triple action" in
french. While the key on the left side of the display is used to move the
system cursor, the right key is used to move the BRLTTY cursor. To pan
left and right, press on the middle any of those two keys.

Regards,

Raph