[BRLTTY] [brlapi] get dots typed

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon May 14 07:58:30 EDT 2018

tayky, le lun. 14 mai 2018 13:35:06 +0200, a ecrit:
> I use the Brlapi in C but I can't perform an action.
> I would like to retrieve the dots typed on the Braille keyboard, not the
> translation.
> example:
> When I type : 1,2 : I want 3 and not 'b'.
>
> do you have a idea please?

IIRC you just need to acceptKeys the set of BRLAPI_KEY_CMD_PASSDOTS key
events, instead of the set of BRLAPI_KEY_TYPE_SYM key events, i.e.
something like

brlapi_ignoreAllKeys();
brlapi_keyCode_t code = BRLAPI_KEY_TYPE_CMD | BRLAPI_KEY_CMD_PASSDOTS;
brlapi_acceptKeys(brlapi_rangeType_command, &code, 1);

Samuel