[BRLTTY] Bluez error in loop and no Bluetooth module

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 14 13:22:01 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by André-Abush Clause on 2018/05/14 at 18:32 +0200]

>On one my machine, logs are filled with this error:

This is probably because the default braille device, these days, is
usb:,bluetooth:. In other words, the default now includes looking for known
Bluetoth devices. We should fix the problems you've reported, but, for now, try
changing the default to just USB by adding this line to brltty.conf:

   braille-device usb:

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |