[BRLTTY] Honor distribution LDFLAGS when building drivers

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu May 24 10:39:03 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Jaroslav Skarvada on 2018/05/24 at 05:29 -0400]

>In rawhide I changed systemd service WantedBy to:
>WantedBy=default.target emergency.target

Thanks. Would it make sense to also add rescue.target?

>Regarding dracut module it seems to be a bit more tricky, but we will
>try to implement one. I am ready to receive patches / PR if anybody
>wants to contribute here :)

I could give it a try, but would benefit quite a bit from a few things since
it's something I haven't done before. For example, a pointer to a document that
describes what one needs to watch out for and pay attention to, what
constraints there are, etc. Also, since a user would like to be able to
override defaults with the braille driver and device, and probably the text
table, it'd be good to know how to pass options to a dracut module and how that
module receives them.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |