[BRLTTY] Input from HelpTech Actilino

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Tue Nov 6 15:29:36 EST 2018

Hi, Mario

You wrote:
> Lars Bjørndal <lars at lamasti.net> writes:
>
> > However, I miss the possibility to perform the Home and End
> > keys, for instance in Mutt to go to the first (which is not a problem,
> > you can type 1) and last message.
>
> "miss" compared to what?  How did you perform these actions in the past?

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Anyway, I may have expressed myself badly.

My point is that I can do pretty much without a QWERTY keyboard, while using the keyboard on Actilino for input. However, in the defualt keyboard layout, I cannot find a funcion to simulate the Home and End functions.

Lars