[BRLTTY] New Release And Debian Freeze

Mario Lang mlang at blind.guru
Fri Nov 30 03:41:46 EST 2018

Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> I've tried to set things up again on a real Windows 10 system. That should work
> except that there's one annoying problem. I need a usable editing environment,
> but, when I log into Windows via ssh, vim's cursor isn't working rght. So far,
> I haven't found a solution to this one.

Emacs has the ability to edit files remotely, via a ssh connection.
So you could open a file on your Windows box inside an editor that
is running on another machine.  And saving the file will automatically
transfer the data to the remote.  I know that you are not an Emacs fan,
but maybe this sparks some ideas, or maybe vim has a similar thing.
I have never tried with a Windows remote machine, but maybe you could
even utilize sshfs?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕