[BRLTTY] Speak indentation

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Sep 14 14:29:26 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2018/09/09 at 19:28 +0200]

I have a couple of questions regarding the autospeaking of the line indent:

Should the indent be spoken before or after the content of the line? Speaking
the content before the indent seems to me to be more useful for scrolling
through lines but speaking the indent before the content seems more useful for
finding the start/end of a code block.

Should the indent be spoken if it changes while editing the current line?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |