[BRLTTY] Speak indentation

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sun Sep 16 10:00:53 EDT 2018

Hi

Dave Mielke schrieb am 16.09.2018,  7:53 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2018/09/16 at 13:27 +0200]
>>I suggested this only for truly empty lines, for all other cases, this is too
>>fragile. Maybe it would even better to announce nothing at all when the line is
>>empty. Finding spaces on an empty line is an editor task :). If you agree, I
>>would ask you to just announce "blank".
>
>I think it needs to say something because a user would be expecting a response.
>Perhaps "blank line".
For the enquiry functionality, I agree. If you scroll text, it already announces
blank, I think. This should be enough.

>Did you see my other question about what to do when automatically speking the
>indent?
Please put it at the beginning; if the user needs to skim through code, he/she
can disable the indentation announcements quickly.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Web: https://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: https://www.crustulus.de/blog