[BRLTTY] brlapi _ get keys pressed and no actions

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Sep 21 03:38:00 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by tayky on 2018/09/21 at 00:09 +0200]

>I accepted the PASSDOTS but I would like to have the combination of points
>even when space is pressed.

Tehre's a way to do it, but, as of now, you need to make a small change to
brltty's source and then rebuild it. Perhaps someone can suggest a way to make
this small change and rebuild unnecessary. In any event, for now, the small
change is to edit line 36 of ktb_translate.c, which currently says:

   #define RETAIN_CHORD_KEY 0

What you need to do is change 0 to 1.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |