[BRLTTY] brlapi _ get keys pressed and no actions

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 24 04:12:30 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Shérab on 2018/09/21 at 21:51 +0200]

>Sorry but what does our friend try to achieve, here?

Telling you how you can achieve your goal in the easiest way.

>I went through the mentionned code but couldn't figure it out.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

>So far there are two ways to deliver key presses through BrlAPI: or raw
>keypresses, or brltty commands. Do we need a third one to make possible
>what is requested?

You claim PASSDOTS just like you alredy do. I realize now, though, that I
forgot to tell you one thing that makes it easy. Extract the dots in an
easy-to-use way with BRL_ARG_GET(command). The dots will be, as always,
BRL_DOT1 (0X01) through BRL_DOT8 (0X80). The space will be BRL_DOTC (0X100).

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |