[BRLTTY] USB not registering

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:27:04 EDT 2019

Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc> wrote:
> That won't work. USB isn't symmetric, i.e. one end - the phone, in this case -
> needs to act as the host. The way you've done it, the phone is still acting as
> a device rather than as the host. That's why you need an otg cable.

I got bluetooth working, finally. I had to factory reset both the phone and the braile sense, and then they finally saw each other.
One thing I did notice. When brltty activated for the first time, I got this dialog saying the app is for an older version of android. Sounds like the sdk needs updating?