[BRLTTY] Help! I lost my brlttyh!

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Mon Apr 29 06:29:42 EDT 2019

Hello,

I've been retired from active software work for several years, but I'm
still an enthuasiastic use of command-line Linux. My system is Debian
Jessie, with a Pac Mate Brailledisplay. I was experiencing instability,
so I thought I would upadate brltty ans maybe then upgrade to Buster. I
did i pull and got he January 2019 update. I followed the instructions
in README and did ./augogen ./configure make make insall Now I have no
Braille output and can'tg goback to the old brltty. I'm writing this
using Putty from a Windows machine. Pleasetell me how I can get my
brltty back!

Thanks,
John

John J. Boyer