[BRLTTY] Bluetooth and Auto etect.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Aug 25 18:33:20 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2019/08/25 at 21:44 +0200]

>Do i have to specify a bluetooth address when i  connect a braille display to brltty in Linux?
>I try to connect my handytech basic braille and its connected onto linux but brltty can’t find it?

If it's properly paired then, no, although the connection may take a while
because each paired device needs to be probed. It's way faster, therefore, to
specify the address. Also, if there's a problem then specifying the address
will end up giving you a much more meaningful error log.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |