[BRLTTY] keycodes description

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Dec 3 11:15:45 EST 2019

Aura Kelloniemi, le mar. 03 déc. 2019 17:50:33 +0200, a ecrit:
> I found a feature request for Cargo[1], which cargo authors haven't
> even commented on.

Ok :/

> So, I would not spend much time trying to invent a way to install Rust
> libraries system-wide, until Cargo maintainers are interested in supporting
> such a scheme.

Sure!

> I think it is a bit ignorant from their side, but perhaps they have
> a good reason. Rust packages are updated quite often generally, and
> maybe they want people to always use the latest compatible version, or
> something, don't know.

To me that looks like the general rush towards bleeding edge all the
time without caring for compatibility. I don't think it will be good in
the long run, but well, if they even ignore warnings, we can't do more.

> We can decide all this though, when the bindings are ready, and stable. How
> stable is the new parameters API? Should I start using it?

I believe it will not change until the release, possibly only small
bits.

> Are there going to be Python bindings for that in the next release?

Yes, they are already in.

Samuel