[BRLTTY] keycode, logfile, apitest.c

Quartel, Eric de edequartel at bartimeus.nl
Thu Dec 5 06:46:05 EST 2019

Hello,
Try to run brltty with the additional command line option:
-ldebug,server
sudo brltty -ldebug/server
but get error message:
brltty: unkown log level or category: debug/server
> Where do I go wrong? What is the debug/server

When I compile apitest.c
gcc apitest.c -o apitest -lbrlapi -I/home/pi/Documents/brltty/Headers -I/home/pi/Documents/brltty/Programs
I get the message:
apitest.c: In function 'enterLearnMode':
apitest.c:229:11: warning: implicit declaration of function 'cmdBrlapiToBrltty' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
     cmd = cmdBrlapiToBrltty(code);
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccnQQ8Fw.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_create@@GLIBC_2.4'
/usr/bin/ld: //lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpthread.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
>Where do i go wrong?
Thanks for your help, Eric