[BRLTTY] Build brltty with support for espeak-ng

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:49:33 EST 2019

> I've attached a patch (as speech-test-1.patch). It adds "before" and "after"
> logs to explicit mute requests, to say mute requests, and to say text requests.
> Could you please capture another log after applying this patch?

I get an error when trying to apply the patch. I ran:

$ make distclean

$ git pull origin

$ git apply speech-test-1.patch

error: patch failed: Programs/spk_thread.c:461
error: Programs/spk_thread.c: patch does not apply

I don't have mutch experience with git patches, so maybe I'm doing
something wrong. Anyway, can you please tell me how to apply that patch.

Best regards,

Tage