[BRLTTY] Release 6.0 soon.

Eric Scheibler email at eric-scheibler.de
Wed Feb 6 06:10:42 EST 2019

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 03.02.2019, 12:23 -0500:
> Please, everyone who can, do test the latest development code as
> best you can so that we can do our best to ensure that 6.0 will be as problem
> free as possible.

In the latest development code Brltty announces every speech profile change with the phrase "Wechsle
Sprache" (change language). However Brltty 5.4 just switched profiles without any comment.

This new announcement interrupts the work flow, especially if one switches speech profiles very
often. Could you remove that again, at least for "SET_LANGUAGE_PROFILE+X"?

Thanks
Eric