[BRLTTY] brltty 6.0 testing report

高生旺 coscell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:25:32 EST 2019

Thanks!
The display problem was solved.
But There are still some problems with editing:

If I input a Chinese character, it will produce one space between the character and cursor.
Then I input next character, there are two spaces between the two characters and cursor, and so on.
You may try to paste to see the problem.
And please try to move cursor and pan right the braille display Then you will see other problems.

Thank your help!