[BRLTTY] Release 6.0 soon.

Patrick ZAJDA patrick at zajda.fr
Mon Feb 11 09:17:32 EST 2019

Hello,

I tried to make a deb package to have the same configuration as I have
in Debian, so I copied the Debian package from the "debian" folder in
the source package to the BRLTTY sources I clonned from git.

Than I ran:
debuild -us -uc -b
And I have this error:
sed -e 's/@DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH@/x86_64-linux-gnu/' <
debian/initramfs/hooks/brltty.in > debian/initramfs/hooks/brltty
dh_install
dh_install: Compatibility levels before 9 are deprecated (level 5 in use)
dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "debian/tmp/usr/lib/python2*"
(tried in .)

dh_install: python-brlapi missing files: debian/tmp/usr/lib/python2*
dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "debian/tmp/usr/lib/python3*"
(tried in .)

dh_install: python3-brlapi missing files: debian/tmp/usr/lib/python3*
dh_install: missing files, aborting
debian/rules:149 : la recette pour la cible « brltty » a échouée
make: *** [brltty] Erreur 25
dpkg-buildpackage: erreur: fakeroot debian/rules binary a produit une
erreur de sortie de type 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1116:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc -b failed

I haven't found any error before that.
Hop it will be enough.

Else I will run ./run-brltty which might work better as suggested by Samuel.

Thanks,

Patrick