[BRLTTY] brltty 6.0 testing report

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 12 10:33:28 EST 2019

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2019/02/12 at 10:11 +0800]

>Another question is how to read big5 pages and files?
>There are still many pages on the web nowadayss.
>If it possible to let brltty to autoconvert big5 to utf-8?
>Or are there any tools may help me to read those pages on line?

The best way, I think, would be for you to configurde your web browser to
accept the Big5 character set but to write to the screen in UTF-8.

For files, you can convefrt them from Big5 to UTF-8 with the iconv command.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |