[BRLTTY] zh-tw contraction tables.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 25 10:16:45 EST 2019

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2019/02/25 at 17:41 +0800]

>What's the difference of .ctb and .cti?

.ctb files are listed in the c0ntraction table selector of the menu - .cti
files aren't. That's the only difference. Put another way, .cti files are
includable but probably incomplete on their own.

>What'll happen if someone include the .ctb directly?

The issue is that your .ctb files define other (non-chinese) characters, e.g.
they also include nabcc. What I'd like is a separate contraction subtable that
just defines the Chinese characters. Maybe even two - one for the simplified
characters and another for the traditional ones. This'd allow them to be
included by (added to) other contraction tables as needed.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |