[BRLTTY] Linux screen driver.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Feb 28 02:50:16 EST 2019

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2019/02/28 at 15:32 +0800]

>Did you mean that I should patch current kernel and boot with disabled
>unicode parameter?

That'd be another way to do it. What I'd like is to test 6.0 on the very same
system that we're sure 5.6 does work on. Testing on the old system or on a new
system with a patched kernel should be the same unless, of course, the patch
can no longer be applied to or no longer works on the newer kernel. That's why
I suggesgted doing the test on the older patched kernel.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |