[BRLTTY] Update on QWERTY Keyboard

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 3 17:51:44 EST 2019

[quoted lines by Rob on 2019/01/03 at 15:27 -0600]

>So, with that done, the only keys that don't seem to register in brltty is the meta or alt key. Control keys work, with the key table you attached.
>Here is a log file.

Thanks. Both alt keys seem to be doing the same thing, and now I understand why
they aren't working. What they do for the alt key is add dot 7 to the letter.
The problem with that approach is that that's also how uppercase letters are
represented. Can you test, on Windows, if pressing alt with a letter is the
same as adding dot 7 to that letter?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |