[BRLTTY] include needed for compile not being found

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:05:15 EDT 2019

Thanks.
I will post the log as soon as I can. No, /opt/local/include is not equivalent; it is the Macports installation but still should be useable when compiling programs and running them for that matter. From time to time it appears that Xcode has needed files left out so it is not unusual to have to depend on the files in /opt/local; that is prt of the reason for installing macports. I did run autogen and have worked with both ./configure and ./cfg.Darwin.