[BRLTTY] No keybindings whenwaking up computer.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat May 11 15:08:15 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2019/05/11 at 20:34 +0200]

>The keytable should be in the root partition.
>I haven’t changed anything there myself.

Assuming that it's in /etc/brltty/Input, yes.

>THe only thing i’ve changed is that i had to move the compiled brltty from /bin to /sbin i think.

Is that where the system thinks it is to start it?

That change wouldn't affect your key table problem. The "no key bindings"
message means that, for whatever reason, brltty couldn't read the key table
when starting the driver. I wonder if we should fail the driver start when that
occurs so that it'll automatically retry.

Please try to capture a debug log. You'll need to copy the log containing the
problem to some other file before restarting brltty else the new log will
overwrite it. Of course, you could also ensure that the logging options aren't
specified when restarting it.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |