[BRLTTY] the other half

Brian Tew montanalag at gmail.com
Wed May 15 06:10:35 EDT 2019

That makes no difference. I tried it, but 24 and 80 are the defaults already.
Making rows 25 made no difference.
I also tried changing the latter two column settings in brltty.conf to 80 with no effect.

Understand this is not a big problem. <stty cols 40> fixes it.
It works fine, but I want to know if this is normal behavior for brltty.

On May 15, 2019, at 1:06 AM, Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

Brian Tew (2019/05/15 00:57 -0500):
> No if I use 80 instead of 40 I cannot read columns 41-80; they do not
> exist on my display.

Could you please try
stty rows 25
in addition to the stty cols 80 and see whether that works?

Shérab.