[BRLTTY] Is it brltty or my display?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu May 30 11:31:30 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by John J. Boyer on 2019/05/30 at 09:06 -0500]

>I have Debian Buster, testing, brltty 5.6 and a Pac Mate 40 display. Every once in a while the display will skip back a line. More rarely it will go into help
>modd, and I can't get it out. The display is more than 10 years old, so perhaps it needs maintenance. Is this a brltty problem by any chance?

It's highly unlikely that brltty would have that kind of problem. If it did
then lots of users would be experiencing it as it'd manifest itself for all
displays - not just one instance of one model.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |