[BRLTTY] keycodes description

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Nov 24 14:43:05 EST 2019

Shérab, le dim. 24 nov. 2019 12:20:30 +0100, a ecrit:
> Aura Kelloniemi (2019/11/23 18:07 +0200):
> > Is there also some documentation?
>
> Yes, it is written with doxygen so you can generate the manual pages but
> you can also read the documentation directly e.g. in
> Programs/brlapi.h.in

Everything is also available online on

https://brltty.app/doc/Manual-BrlAPI/English/BrlAPI.html
https://brltty.app/doc/BrlAPIref/index.html

For the parameters support, you'll need to have doxygen and linuxdoc
installed so these pages get built in Documents/Manual-BrlAPI/ and
Documents/BrlAPIref/

> > I'm writing brlapi bindings for Rust.
>
> That's very cool news! Thanks a lot for doing that. I hope your bindings
> will be published. It's worth mentionning that the other bindings are
> stored in the brltty repository so you may want to do the same thing for
> the Rust bindings.

Yes, I'd say please synchronize with Dave to include your bindings
directly in the brltty source code. That way you will notably have
macros generated with awk.

Samuel