[BRLTTY] keycodes description

Quartel, Eric de edequartel at bartimeus.nl
Mon Nov 25 08:36:34 EST 2019

Hello Samuel,

I'm a bit struggling with the code...
First I tried to get a clone from github.
Then I get a message when I run ./autogen that there is no such file or directory in /usr/bin/env
Then I moved all the files of the clone in my brltty-6.0 folder and try to run ./configure again no success... error messages
Where does it go wrong. (Just starting with github so a newbee)
Hope you can help me.

Regards,
Eric de Quartel