[BRLTTY] Windows First Run

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 26 12:49:28 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by Oriana Neulinger on 2019/10/26 at 12:08 -0400]

>Sorry about that. My Android will apparently only copy 128kb at a time, and
>the log is over double that. I couldn't find a way to upload the log to
>pastebin either. I've sent both files to you privately.

You set the braille-driver and braille-device lines correctly. The problem is
these additional lines at the bottom:

   braille-device serial:COM1
   braille-driver auto	# autodetect
   braille-device USB:
   braille-driver auto	# autodetect
   braille-device USB:
   braille-driver auto	# autodetect

I assume that these lines were added by repeated use of the configurator.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |